Some articles do not fit into any category. You can find them here:
- List of brain hydrolysate nootropic drugs. Most known drugs from this category are Cerebrolysin and Cortexin. However, there is more of similar nootropics available, though they are unknown outside of CIS.
- A compilation of user reviews of Cerebrolysin from on-label users. It may be an interesting reading for anyone who interested in anecdotal experiences. And here is the similar article for Cortexin.
- Clinical trials and studies of Phenotropil. The information from these studies was not available in the English language, but now it is. Might be an interesting reading.
- An article about modafinil alternatives available OTC. Some people does not like the price for the original Modafinil or don’t have a prescription, so here are some alternatives.
- The usage of nootropics in pediatrics. Some nootropics drugs are widely used in Russia to treat neurological diseases in kids. Such drugs like Pantogam or Cortexin also has a version for kids.
- A review of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic drug ketanov, also known as ketorolac tromethamine
- Some information about Donormyl, one of the most popular antihistamine sleeping pills.